Hyatt Sales Coordinator - India Sales Organisation (based out of Gurgaon) in GURGAON, India
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
The role of the Sales Coordinator is to assist and help improve the efficiency of the India Sales team currently based in Gurgaon, Mumbai & any other identified location as well as any new location in India the India sales team might set up in future.
· Receive all internal and external calls and emails for the India team – log them and forward to the concerned team member for action promptly.
· Professionally conduct routine telemarketing activities to follow up on leads with clients and co-ordinate with hotels and sales team.
· Manage the team attendance and update relevant department at month end.
· Support all marketing events being co-ordinated by the India sales team- Hyatt fair/ corporate dinners/ GITB etc. The support could be in the form of co-ordinating invites/ maintaining RSVP’s etc.
· Maintain and co-ordinate details of all corporate gifts/ Diwali gifts etc
· Help the team co-ordinate travel requirements for official travel – flight tickets/ car bookings etc.
· To maintain an updated library of selected hotels worldwide including rack brochure, sales kits, and presentations. To also maintain sufficient stock of Hyatt Collaterals (WW guide, World of Hyatt, etc).
· To maintain and update the database of key accounts and contacts for the team.
· Requisition order and collection of stationery and stock.
· Assist the Sales team with proposal, confirmation, Envision booking and rooming list.
· Ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manual as well as electronically is maintained at all times- Envision
· Maintain complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the hotels.
· Assist in the distributions of relevant hotel information to clients when required.
· Report for duty punctually, wearing correct business attire at all times as per Hyatt International grooming standards.
· Attends and contributes to all Meetings as required
· Ensure all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times
· To attend all training sessions/ programs as requested by Hyatt management.
· Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst feeding back a prompt follow up.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Exercise responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel management team and Hyatt International
· Respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the hotel, industry and company
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Southwest Asia Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000509
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.