Hyatt Assistan Director of Sales in TUCSON, Arizona
Assistant Director of Sales
We believe our guests select Miraval because our associates provide authentic customer service and meaningful experiences. The Assistant Director of Sales is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership .
The Assistant Director of Sales (ADOS) is an enthusiastic, self-motivated career sales professional who leads and manages the sales process and day-to-day activities at Miraval Arizona.
ADOS Responsibilities and Duties include:
· Supervising, leading, and coaching the sales team
· Organizing and maintaining well-organized documentation
· Reporting and reporting analysis: including participation in- forecasting, budgeting, and P&L management
· Works with Revenue Management to create action plans and financial objectives
· Selling: Trade-shows, Prospecting, Proposals, Contracts, Site-inspections
· Contract Negotiation
· Supporting property initiatives.
· Assisting the Director of Sales with projects.
Our dream candidate is a self-sufficient, organized, out-of-the-box thinker with experience at a wellness, experiential or activity focused resort.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must have 3-5 years of hotel sales experience
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge.
- Must have selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson
Organization: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TUC000202
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.